Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Jungle Cruise playhouse

I bet there are lots of little girls out there who dream of a playhouse that looks like Sleeping Beauty's castle in Disneyland or Cinderella's Castle in Walt Disney World. I bet there have even been several handy and accommodating dads out there who have taken some kind of crack and making the miniature version their little princess wanted.

There are a couple young girls out there, however, who got something even cooler: A Jungle Cruise playhouse! Check this out...





I want one too, please. Heck, I'd be thrilled with just the sinage.

For a lot more pictures and details follow this link.

(found via Boing Boing)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you liked it.Next time I'm making signs,I'll let you know. Great site,btw.

madhatter1138